Terms Of Condition
- I understand and acknowledge that the activity to be engaged in through the rental of the inflatable (s) will bring known and unknown risks to myself and guest. These risks include but are not limited to slipping, falling, colliding & tumbling which could result in injury to myself or my guest.
- I understand and acknowledge that I must have adequate homeowner’s, tenants, or other liability insurance to cover any bodily injury, loss of, or damage to rented property which might occur while in my possession.
Checklist for proper operating procedures to ensure safety for all participants.
- Equipment Needed For Game(s)
- Blower Tarp Stakes Elect. Cord
- Additional Equipment Generator
Rules to Follow:
- Each Game should be attended by a person 18 or older
- Games should be placed on flat surfaces. (Grassy surfaces are best)
- Games should be staked down safely.
- 4-6 kids should be in a game playing
- Each child should be helped on and off each game.
- Blower has to be continuously running during the event.
- Detach blower from the game and place in a dry and safe area.
- Fold game in half/fold tarp over the game.
- Stake the tarp down over the game to keep out of the rain.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE OPERATION
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SEE THAT THESE RULES ARE FOLLOWED
- ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
- FOR 15′ JUMP, 8-10 CHILDREN AT ONE TIME OR 5-6 ADULTS. 13′ JUMP 5-7 CHILDREN, 10′ JUMP, 3-4 CHILDREN, 8′ JUMP, 3-4 TODDLERS.
- JUMPERS SHOULD BE THE SAME AGE GROUP AND OF RELATIVE SIZE.
- REMOVE SHOES, EYE GLASSES, JEWELRY AND EMPTY ALL POCKETS OF ANY HARD OR SHARP OBJECTS.
- NO FOOD, DRINK, GUM OR CANDY TO BE CONSUMED WHEN IN THE UNIT.
- NO SILLY STRING PERMITTED IN OR AROUND UNIT.
- UNIT MUST BE ANCHORED DOWN PROPERLY WITH ANCHORS PROVIDED.
- AREA REQUIRED MUST BE FLAT & FREE OF ANIMAL DROPPINGS, STONES, STUMPS, ETC.
- FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL USERS, ALL OUTDOOR USE MUST HAVE GFCI GROUND FAULT PROTECTION. ALL INSIDE USE MUST HAVE PROPER GROUNDED OUTLETS (3-PRONG).
- EXTENSION CORD MUST BE FOR OUTSIDE USE, GROUNDED (3-PRONG) AND NO MORE THEN 50′ LONG.
- IF UNIT BECOMES SOFT OR STARTS TO DEFLATE, EXIT IMMEDIATELY AND CHECK CONNECTIONS.
- ANY PERSONS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS, ALCOHOL OR ACTING IN A ROWDY OR DANGEROUS FASHION MUST BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.
- IF SEVERE WEATHER SHOULD ARISE, CLOSE UNIT IMMEDIATELY.
- DO NOT LEAVE UNIT DEFLATED IN RAIN OR OVERNIGHT. ROLL UP UNIT THAT NIGHT.
BY ORDERING ANY OF THE GAMES FROM THIS WEBSITE, I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS WERE REVIEWED BY ME AND THAT I UNDERSTAND THE SAME. I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR INSTRUCTING ALL GUESTS AND INVITEES ON THE PROPER USE OF THE RENTED EQUIPMENT. I ALSO UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL INJURIES TO ANYONE USING THIS EQUIPMENT AND FOR THE PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY SAME AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EXTREME BOUNCERS AND SLIDES FOR ANY SUCH INJURIES OR DAMAGE.
P.O. Box 9068
Rocky Mount, NC 27804